Puyallup Valley Dog Fanciers
Health Clinics: Heart & Eye
January 15 & 16, 2022
Dr. J. A. Woodfield DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology), Northwest Cardiology Consultants
- Genetic Heart Screening - $53.00 per dog
- Echocardiograms - $215.00 per dog
Dr. Paul Scherlie, DVM, DACVO (Ophthalmology), VCA Northwest Veterinary Specialists
- Genetic Eye Screen/CERF exams – $40.00 per dog
Let’s get you scheduled, paid, and confirmed for the services you need for your dogs!
Here’s how it works:
- Appointments begin at 10 am each day.
- Heart appointments vary from 7 minutes for a listen with one dog to allowing 20 minutes for an echocardiogram for one dog.
- Eye appointments are 5 minutes per dog.
- Appointment times are automatically assigned starting at 10:00 AM and based on when you complete your form and pay.
- There will be a lunch break scheduled each day.
- While you will have a scheduled time, you may not be in at exactly that time. It’s a dog show!
- Last available appointments will be between 4:30 and 4:45 each day.
What do you need to bring, and other information? More Information.
Questions? Concerns? Contact PVDF Health Clinics